We are a mandatory uniform school!
This means that all students are required to dress in uniform each day. Students are also encouraged to take pride in their appearance. They are expected to come to school well groomed and neatly dressed in clothes suitable for school activities. The school's uniform consists of selected styles in dark blue pants, shorts or skirts, white polo, white button down shirt or blouse and blue plaid skirts, shorts or jumper.
You may purchase uniforms online HERE
The approved uniform colors are:
Navy blue, light blue and white polo or oxford style shirts. Khaki or navy blue pants, shorts, skirts or dresses. All shirts and blouses should have the approved uniform logo.
Uniform Rules and Dress Code:
Students MUST WEAR the following:
- Uniform polo or oxford style shirt with the official Biscayne Elementary School Logo
- Uniform pants, shorts, jumpers, skirts or dresses.
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times
- The skirts and shorts must be four fingers above the knee or longer.
- Navy blue or white leggings may be worn under skirts or shorts if needed
- Belts must be worn if the pants or shorts have belt loops
- No sandals, ballerina shoes, high heels or boots may be worn.
- Students may wear bows, hair barrettes or sweaters if they match uniform colors
If students come to school without the proper uniform:
- The student will be given temporary use of a proper uniform.
- Parents will be contacted.
- A letter will be sent home with the student to be signed by parents and the letter must be returned the next day.
For additional information please contact us by calling (305) 868-7727